Sacramentals are beautiful instruments of God’s grace that the Church has given us to draw closer to God. They aren’t objects of superstition, but concrete channels of grace that, when used with faith, can lead to many blessings.
Here are 7 ways to incorporate sacramentals into your daily life.
- 3 Powerful sacramentals to have in your home
- 3 Useful sacramentals to have in your briefcase or purse
- How blessed candles can drive away demons
- Is the brown scapular just a Catholic “lucky charm”?
- 3 sacramentals to have in your office
- 6 Oils that many claim bring miraculous healing
- How to bless your home with Epiphany chalk
This priest was saved from a bullet by wearing his Brown Scapular
3 Powerful sacramentals to have in your home